We’re moving along just swimmingly on this wedding planning thing and have a new, 100% fun Friday night event for you all – a barn dance! Remember those days of grade school gymnasiums, Mr. Goldman (at least at McArthur elementary school) teaching you how to “promenade home,” and having to actually touch somebody of the other gender (ewww)? Well, we’re going to relive those days and cure your aversion to square dancing! We’ve got the Conjugal Visitors (a local bluegrass group) booked, are working on getting a caller, and have a barn.
Consider yourself warned and go and start breaking in your cowboy boots. Yee-haw!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm just going to throw this out there, but I have TWICE led my square to a square dancing chapionship!
ReplyDeleteWe are throwing away our walkers and Sam is working on his dyslexia so he isn't alamanning right when we are all alamanning left...
ReplyDeleteThis'll be lots of fun. We have some old contra-caller friends here in Flagstaff;there's a well-attended live-band dance the 1st Saturday of each month. I can swing my partner and dosey-do to celebrate your nuptials. What a great idea!!!
ReplyDelete