Monday, October 12, 2009

And a note from the other sponsor…

Jonathan finally read the blog and got all freaked out by the over scheduling. Therefore, he wanted me to assure you that the events outlined below are OPTIONAL and that you will not be made a better or worse friend or family member by deciding whether or not to partake.

In addition, he will be putting together a list of other, less large group oriented things to do during your stay in Eugene just in case you need some twosey-woosy time (a patented Heyl phrase) or want to explore in a more impromptu way.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program...

2 comments:

  1. Can I get a definition of twosey-woosy time? How will I know if I need some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Team J is Megan (apparently it logs me in with the name of my blog...which I haven't told anyone but my mom and my brother that I even have...and now you!)

    ReplyDelete